Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Super Cats


Heading towards the cafe from parking area I encountered a discussion among the 3 girls a very serious one, It seemed they were planning to sort an issue with a guy,concerned with their friend.
3 gals(names unknown,so i have named them as Riya,Priya &Teena) seemed to be college student,
Seeing them I understood what matter it could be.Curious to know their planning I entered the cafe &sat nearby there table to here what kind of plans these super girls were making.
The trio was super talented as there plans were hilarious,& I just cant stop laughing.
Teena the girl whispered & said you don't worry go ahead,I'll make the video of him you deal with him. 
"Riya you are such a darpok (a frightened cat)" Teena replied.I wondered every gang has such 1 member who is always afraid of such fights.But Ms.Teena was the master planner, from exactly how to enter, where to sit & talk with guy,she should be the planning commissioner I thought for a second.
Priya the last member of trio who was just following Teena's plan,as none can surpass that dominating character, as she was just amazing I was super impressed with her.
She seemed to be 5.5",fair look with black hairs, wearing a jeans & T-shirt, but her personality was fantastic.
Suddenly Teena called her friend (the one whose problem need be resolved I guess)she was consoling her, saying "you just don't worry i will fix your problem, & your ex is gonna have it from me, how dare he do such blunder, u just wait & watch, M not gonna leave him"  
I guessed the guy is gone today, she was like the commander of defence which was ready for the war & was in mood to defeat the enemy anyhow. Hearing that I was like "God bless that guy"
The high point was when Teena said give the compact I need a touch up & Riya asked her why
She replied "Be anything, I have to look good at last you are gonna make a video of this matter 
its a lifetime memory girl" I was stunned hearing this & understood girls just cant live without touch ups be it any situation.The beauty with brain were all set to experience an adventure.Just then the trio marched ahead to hit the target.
My smile was just not ending making me remember my college days☺




2 comments: