Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Nimbus..Thank you !!

                               After a long hot sunny day I was tired with work & especially of this extremely hot climate which irritates me every minute, I was just about to lash out my anger on the person in front of me, suddenly at that time storms & lightening sound hit my ears & I ran towards my room & looked out from window my friend was there "Nimbus you are here☺I was rejoiced"(Nimbus are cumulonimbus clouds which are thick dark colored clouds resulting in rainfall)
                            Every year in June we meet up, sometimes they are late but this time they came on time.The astonishing clouds marking the onset of rain are really very special the feeling to refresh rejoice & rewind. As soon as black clouds seems to say a hello from my window every year they are always welcomed by me with all warmth & this time also I went out to welcome them very happy to see them,smile on my face was just not ending.
                             Yes it was the time for the 1st rain of the season, All of sudden my mood just changed & I started dancing & singing detached from world & happiest person at moment because my friend has arrived, Just then I looked up towards the clouds & a droplet kissed my face. The clouds were showering their love & blessings in the form of water.
Welcoming them with all smiling face & open arms I was the happiest person there
No worries, no stress just enjoying the moment .The mesmerizing odour of soil was like the icing on the cake which completed the treat.
The 1st rain is always special for me with such lovely friend "Nimbus I was really happy to welcome you along with all the small creatures(worms,flies,birds,etc) which came out of their den to rejoice your comeback after 1 year.
We missed you so much this time really.... It was extremely hot here & now you are here to handle all this hotness"
I want to Thank you my dear every year without fail you visit my place & bless me with the most precious gift on earth. Water which helps me live my life for the entire year & also the rains restores the positivity within me and washes off all my worries & stress from life. Spending these moments with you are very special for me in every sense☺
     
                                          -Damini              

2 comments: